Direct Admission In MBBS in India 2015 Academic Year
Direct College Admission in Best Medical Colleges in India
Low Fees Medical College Admission in India
Low Donation medical colleges
Direct Admission Process in MBBS course
Attention: Every year hundred thousand of students apply for Direct admission in MBBS in India, but only few are lucky to get thru MBBS admission and able to get admission in top private medical colleges in India under MCI Recognised. Will you be one of them??
“You’re About to Discover the Single Most Straight forward, Most Clear-Cut, and Most Comprehensive way to get Direct Admission in MBBS 100% Guaranteed”
- Preparing for the NEET 2015 or any other Medical Entrance Exam
- Desperately looking for Low fees medical colleges in India
- Searching for Low donation Medical Colleges in India
- You have just passed out your 10+2
- Confused about which Medical College to choose
- Stressed and desperately looking for Direct Admission in MBBS
- Tired of listening irrelevant advice from your friends and family members
- Reapplying for second (or third L) time for admission in MBBS …
…There’s one thing We can guarantee –
…You are in for a long, frustrating, anxiety-ridden, journey through the process of Direct Admission for MBBS unless…
You have a guide that shows you every step of the process, in sequence, with exactly what to do each step of the way and with all the choices and strategies available to you for Direct Admission in MBBS in India.
And that’s what We’ve got for you
A PROVEN, TRIED and TESTED system that does NOT cut corners, but it does cut to the chase so you can get Direct Admission in MBBS 2015
“Got admission letter on the spot”
The Truth Is That Getting Direct Admission for MBBS Does Not
Have To Be High Stress and High Pressure…
…if You Have The Whole Picture and Know Even
A Little Bit Of What The Steps and Stages Are
To Get Admission to MBBS Ahead of Time..
We currently offer direct MBBS admissions to students in Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka, UP, MP, Pune and many other medical colleges in Indian states.
Admission in MBBS 2015
Medical Council of India has made process of MBBS Admission in India, one of the toughest admission processes in India. But for serious candidates we have made it very easy. We do not work as middleman or agent rather we provide you complete information that you need for smooth admission process. Once you select college of your choice, you will be directly introduced with concerned authority in the college for admission and payments. Mentioned below is the list of Medical Colleges where we can provide Direct admission in MBBS.
|Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune||Chirayu Medical College, Indore|
|Bharti Vidyapeeth, Sangli||Narayan Medical College, Sasaram, BIHAR|
|DY Patil Medical College Pune||Lord Buddha Medical College, Saharsa, BIHAR|
|DY PATIL Medical College Navi Mumbai||Rama Medical College, Kanpur & Ghaziabad|
|DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur||Career Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow|
|Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Satara||Gold Field Institute of Medical Science, Faridabad|
|MGM Medical College, Aurangabad||Subharti Medical College, Meerut|
|JSS Medical College, Mysore||Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad|
|B.M.Patil Medical College, Bijapur||DJ medical college, Ghaziabad|
|Srinivasa Medical College, Karnataka||Saraswati Medical college, Ghaziabad|
|Siddhartha Medical College, Karnataka||Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical college, Moradabad|
|Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||SRMS medical colege, Bareilly|
|Ramaiah Medical College, Karnataka||KPC medical college, Kolkata|
|Vydehi Medical College, Bangalore||NIMS medical college, Jaipur|
|KBN Medical College, Karnataka||MGM medical college, Jaipur|
|MRMC Medical College, Karnataka||Geetanjali Medical college, Jaipur|
|KLE medical College, Karnataka||Balaji Medical college, Chennai|
|Raja Rajeshwari Medical college, Bangalore||Laxminarayan medical college, Pondicherry|
|MVJ medical college, Bangalore||Saveetha Medical College, Chennai|
|Sri Devraj Urs Medical college, Kolar||Meenakshi Medical College, Chennai|
|Yenepoya Medical college, Mangalore||SRM medical College, Chennai|
|S Nijalingappa Medical college , Bagalkot||Chettinad Academy of research and education, Chennai|
|Navodaya Medical collge, Raichur||MGM medical college, Pondicherry|
|LN Medical College Bhopal||Sri Manakula Vinagar Medical college & hospital, Pondiherry|
|Index Medical College Indore||Sri Venkateshwara Medical college and Hospital, Pondicherry|
|People’s Medical College Bhopal||Mutthukumaran medical college hospital & research institute, Chennai|
|RD Gradi Medical College, Ujjain||GEMS Medical College, Andhra Pradesh|
|Aurbindo Medical College, Indore||Narayana Medical college, Andhra Pradesh|
MBBS Admission Guidance
We well understand the anxiety of a student; hence provide him/her with personalized guidance, support and counselling, so that they realize their dream of studying in top medical colleges of India to fulfill their unambiguous career aspirations. We guide them at every step of the University placement process, starting from the application procedures to direct admissions in MBBS through management and NRI quota seats, accommodation needs, scholarships and funding opportunities to airport pickup facilities. Our sole aim is to escort the student smoothly towards their targeted college/university in India.
We offer a wide range of services to our students such as:
- College selection: DCA has a fleet of experts, which help you to select the most at college/ university in accordance with your profile, expedient location and budget.
- Course selection: We solve your predicaments related to selection of the course for higher studies.
- Admission Formalities: Choosing the right kind of course from the multitude options is indeed a trying task. We provide our enrolled students with the tools, which help them to identify and narrow down their choices of interest. Our expert counselors guide the students to wisely select the course/ program, college or university and then it is our responsibility to take the student through the entire process of admission. It is our responsibility to assist the student in preparing all the necessary documentation and finally fulfill their dreams of their desired college or university.
- Concluding word: This list is by no means all-inclusive. We have helped our clients through many other college-related issues. Every single day our experts handle innumerable 5 to 15 minute phone calls from clients who have questions on a variety of college admissions, majors, social life, and other college-related topics. So if you have some admission issues before you, give us a chance to provide you with a solution either on behalf of a client or through our own experiences as former college admissions officers.
MBBS Course in India
List of MBBS Universities in India, Get details of MBBS Universities, MBBS Admission 2014, Deemed Universities offering MBBS Course, MBBS admission details, Get Details regarding MBBS admission in India.
There are many colleges (Private & Govt) providing MBBS & PG (MD / MS) courses in India.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery: The course duration is 5½ years (4½ years of classroom study followed by a year of rotating internship). The 4½ years of class room study is broken into 3 phases of 18 months each. Each phase of 18 months is known as Professional and is further divided into 3 semesters of 6 months each. There is a semester exam at the end of each semester and a Professional exam at the end of each professional. The third professional is devoted to monthly clinical work in the wards and departments of the hospital. In all there are 3 professional examinations, followed by practical and clinical examinations. Pass percentage required is 50%.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in India:
Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in India is strictly based on Rules and Regulations of Medical Council of India (MCI).
The candidate willing to take admission in mbbs course in India must have passed the Class XII th examination with PCB 50% for general Category & 40% for Backward Category.
Age: The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
We provide admission guidance services for MBBS admissions in India, MD MS Admission in India’s top most medical colleges of your choice in your budget.